Can I attend traffic school?
Currently, the Beaver County Justice Court does not offer traffic school. This court does not currently authorize traffic courses in other states for any defendant who has an out-of-state driver's license in order to keep the ticket off their driving record. Please contact Beaver Justice Court at (435) 438-6470 or the county attorney at (435) 438-6441 to discuss any option possible in your case.

Show All Answers

1. I got a ticket. What do I do?
2. Can I attend traffic school?
3. Is it possible to keep a ticket from showing on my record?
4. Where exactly is the court located?
5. Mailing a payment?
6. I wish to contest / fight the charges. What do I do?
7. Do I have to go to court?
8. Can I get an extension to pay my fine or set up payment plans?
9. Is my license suspended?
10. How much do I owe?
11. Do I have any warrants?
12. I received a letter from Driver's License Division. What do I do?
13. How many points will this ticket add to my record?