I wish to contest / fight the charges. What do I do?
If your charges are non mandatory, you may enter a plea through the mail with the Request to Appear form given to you along with your citation. Please be sure to READ the form in its ENTIRETY as you will be held accountable to it's contents when you come to your trial. Please provide current address and phone number and ensure the information is filled in completely and is readable. Proper bail amount is required at the time of your request. You will receive a trial date notice in the mail at which your appearance is required.

Show All Answers

1. I got a ticket. What do I do?
2. Can I attend traffic school?
3. Is it possible to keep a ticket from showing on my record?
4. Where exactly is the court located?
5. Mailing a payment?
6. I wish to contest / fight the charges. What do I do?
7. Do I have to go to court?
8. Can I get an extension to pay my fine or set up payment plans?
9. Is my license suspended?
10. How much do I owe?
11. Do I have any warrants?
12. I received a letter from Driver's License Division. What do I do?
13. How many points will this ticket add to my record?